Putting You On Some Elevating Vibes.
- #BetterBlended, #LiveFromTheHive, #RareHustle, Artist, Creatives, Culture, J&B Whisky, Meet The Artists, Music, Musician, SA Creatives, Vocalist, Woke Arts
- March 30, 2019
At this point, anyone who still doubts the credibility of local music has probably been listening to the wrong music.
South African music is so here – that it’s time for us to stop putting our stuff in a box.
The underground culture is booming with artists who’re crafting a vibey sound, inspired by spirituality – and the wave of consciousness that’s been sweeping through our society.
Such vibes were in the air as IIndirhe blessed the J&B Hive with a special showcase of her GLITTER Deluxe EP.
An intimate crowd vibed out to the soulful sounds of Ms. IIndirhe, backed by live band ‘No Songz’ and Super-Dj Kat Upendi. The result was a beautiful night of fine energies, and love vibrations.
The performances were accompanied by a special screening of the GLITTER EP Documentary – a film showcasing the story and creative process behind Ms. IIndirhe’s project.
Overall, Ms. IIndirhe did so many things right, that we had no choice but to support her movement and share in her love vibrations.
- She arrived early to setup and rehearse.
- She took the time to craft a complete, coherent performance –
- And even provided a second set for the fans who arrived late.
To catch more of Ms. IIndirhe’s vibes, you can follow her @iindirhemusic. You can also checkout the #GLTTERDELUXE EP; which will be available on her soundcloud.
This event was brought to you by @ELEV8A in association with @woke_arts
Otherwise, you can hug @hivejoburg for more stories swirling out of the culture. You know how we keep it.
- IIndirhe’s Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/iindirhe
- IIndirhe on Twitter : https://twitter.com/iindirhemusic
- Woke Arts on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Woke_arts
- Elev8 on Twitter : https://twitter.com/ELEV8A
Written by: Lungelo Hlela (I am Multeemedia) // Images taken by: @dayphotolife
– – – – –
Lungelo Hlela is a Digital Copywriter based in Johannesburg, South Africa. When he’s not writing for brands, most of his work includes themes about social issues, history and popular culture. Follow him @lungelosam for more of his existentialist ramblings and romantic ideals.
Because thanks to the work of artists and other creative people, there are such spaces that help us get into the atmosphere of uniqueness.